vineri, 16 octombrie 2009

Monita Rajpal

Monita Rajpal was born in Hong Kong in 1974 and is of Sikh Indian origin.She spent most of her childhood in Hong Kong before emigrating to Toronto,Ontario,Canada.In 1996 she obtained a B.A.A.(Bachelor of Applied Arts)degree in Radio and Television Arts from Ryerson University in Toronto.She joined CNN in Atlanta in 2001,before moving to their London news centre in 2004.She has hosted other CNN programmes such as Design 360 and Global Challenges.Monita Rajpal resides in London.Now here I want to explain to a great fun of this new blog Dyeve:on CNN there are other programs also not only politics.Why I said this right here?Because Design 360 hosted by Monita Rajpal was one of the best programs of this kind of the world media.Monita was so cute being a model and visiting great fashion personalities from all around the world.So Dyeve try to watch CNN!Now today I said to myself to write about my country Romania.There is such a great political crisis!No one care!So I will wait to get a picture and I will care and I promisse to write about all like an ordinary man,citizen,if you like from this problem.I will advertise on Facebook and than if there is two people who care there is a company.So I'm not alone who cares!

This pictures are taken from CNN International

This is a photo of my room.I kiss Monita because I like her so much!

2 comentarii:

Laszlo spunea...

Dedicat lui Dyeve!

Unknown spunea...

mersi..tzaca..:))..e mistoaca gagica asta..dar, cel mai mult imi place tipul din ultima poza..e haios, foc!

Trimiteți un comentariu